First mentioned in 1334, the building was owned by the Great Guild. In the 15th century the house was rented out to the Blackheads Merchant Guild and became their property in 1713. Blackheads was an organisation of unmarried foreign merchants, existing in several Baltic medieval towns. The beautiful Gothic building was destroyed in 1941, but it has now been rebuilt for the celebration of Riga`s 800th anniversary.
More Tourism info > Old Riga
The "Three Brothers" are the best examples of residential buildings of medieval Riga. The &...