Product Design Meetup #2
Chili Labs continues a series of educational meetups. And this meetup is all about a world-changing trend — Micromobility.
Speakers and their topics:
1. Pavel Ivanov | Product Designer Bolt (formerly Taxify):
More than 6 years of experience across desktop and mobile products such as Pipedrive and Bolt.
How to design without assumptions:
As designers, we all know or maybe heard at least once a story about "Amazon Fire Phone" failed launch. Why this happened and how we as designers might avoid this in the future with products we are working on. It's really important for us, base our decisions not on assumptions but on users needs.
2. Artur Burnin | CEO & Founder ATOM & Qfer - īpašie piedāvājumi:
Artur is building IT companies for the last 7 years, both focusing on local and global markets. Founder of ATOM Mobility — a platform that enables entrepreneurs to launch sharing businesses in days. Previously founder of Qfer (closed) — coupon app, later food ordering app, later delivery app.
Some questions that will be covered:
• Is design important and how much does it affect your product?
• What to take into account when doing a full redesign of an existing app?
• Is a pivot really a good idea for your startup?
• Why user base does not equal revenue?
• Core differences in B2C and B2B models for your startup?
• Powering many similar apps that run on the same back-end and don't kill yourself?
The event will take place on 13 December. Doors are open from 18:00 and the first speaker will start at 18:30. The Meetup will be held in English. Entry is free of charge (seats are limited). Get your free ticket https://chililabs.io/en/product-design-meetup-2
We want to give warm thanks to People Work for hosting this Meet Up & Kalve Coffee for providing delicious coffee during coffee-break.
E.BIRZNIEKA UPISA 21