It is the largest Orthodox cathedral in the Baltic provinces built with the blessing of the Russian Tsar Alexander II. During the construction of the Esplanåde from 1876 to 1884, the Orthodox Cathedral of Byzantine was built on the Brîvîbas iela side, after a design of R. Pflug.
More Tourism info > Others sights
National Library of Latvia
One of the characteristic cornerstones of the NLL is the formation of the collection of national ...